Usps Hold For Pickup, Brett Lee Bowling Images Hd, London House Prices, Ramon Salazar 24, Gta V City, Verizon Phone Stuck On 3g, Kimberly J Brown Ethnicity, How Fast Can Wolverine Heal Fortnite, " /> >

bloukrans bungee jumping

Bungy Jump and Standard Canyon Tour. OMG. Jump from our suspension bridge with a rubber cord around your feet. They called me, put me on a seat and attached the cords to my ankles and a security one to the harness on my chest. Buy Gift Voucher. I was screaming and petrified, but at the same time enjoying the free fall. There is nothing relaxed about throwing yourself more than 200 meters down towards the river below. Bloukrans River Bridge - Eastern Cape The Bloukrans bridge is the highest single span arch bridge in the world, and is home to the highest commercially operating (from a bridge) bungy in the world - according to the Guinness World Book of Records! Jumpers are secured in a full-body harness combined with an ankle connection. The bungy jump takes place from the top of the arch of Africa’s biggest bridge. I’ve done it before and I can tell that’s one thing that you should definitely do in your life. The Bloukrans Bungee Jump, run successfully by Face Adrenalin since 1997, is the highest Bungee Jump from a bridge in the world as well as the world’s highest natural bungee jump. It’s easy to buy, extend & claim online, even after you’ve left home. Furthermore, Bloukrans Bridge is recognized as the highest bungy jump from a bridge in the world and one of the most terrifying experiences in the Garden Route. Bungee Jump General Information. I still couldn’t believe that I had bungee jumped. “The most amazing experience of your life!”. Jumping off this spot gives a double dose of thrill. You are secured in a full-body harness and proceed to walk along a specially designed catwalk (216m long), which is suspended beneath the road surface, which will then lead you to the top of the arch - 216 meters above the Bloukrans River. When I was at the very edge they opened my arms and counted: 3, 2, 1, bungy. – You’re not going to die Péricles. Bloukrans Bridge Bungee Jump Price. I headed to Face Adrenalin, they put the harness on, gave me the safety instructions and wrote on my right hand my weight and a number. Buy Gift Voucher. The Bloukrans Bridge became the first African bridge for bungee jumping in 1997 and it has been free of fatalities for over 25 years. W W hile bungee jumping is the most popular adventure activity at the bridge, there are plenty of other rides, jumps and swings to try, including the newest addition to the Bloukrans bungee adventure menu: the thrilling 200m Flying Fox cable slide (known as a foofie slide in South Africa). But I was still scared and not planning to do it at all. The first to jump was a lady. Bungy Jumping of the Bloukrans Bridge is the ultimate thrill! The itinerary seemed perfect and I was very excited to take this trip. That’s right, that’s right.” It took me over one minute to walk few centimeters.. I can confess that I only felt completely safe when we were on the bridge again. Getting on the edge of the bridge is so scary that I was changing my mind. I really thought that I would die if I jump. I was convinced that I would not die anymore, however I still had to overcome my fear. They just counted 3, 2, 1, bungy and she jumped. It’s very cheap to bungee jump from the Bloukrans Bridge and in South Africa in general compared to other parts of the world. All jumpers are secured in a full-body harness combined with an ankle connection. Discounts for groups of 6 or more @ R580.00 p/p. THE BLOUKRANS BUNGY EXPERIENCE. There have been a number of world records associated with Bloukrans. – Do the “bridge walk” and you can decide after that. Don’t forget to buy a travel insurance, which can literally be your lifeline if something happens to you and if your luggage is lost or stolen. Bloukrans Bridge is the site of the world's highest commercial bridge bungee jumping, Bloukrans Bridge Bungy, operated by Face Adrenalin since 1997. The way Gerhard said, “you’re not going to die”, was so convincing that I felt calmer and confident. Then from nowhere someone arrived to bring me back to bridge. People experience a leap from the infamous jumping pod and bridge walks surrounded by South African wilderness. I knew that it would not be like everyone else. Watch Video: Jumping from Bloukrans Bridge: the highest bungy bridge in the world. from the bank to the arch. With bungy jumping you will be send over the edge, literally, and into a spine tingling world where the word “extreme” is taken to its limits. I talked to two Brazilians who jumped before me and they were so happy and encouraged me to do so. The music does boost you and the person responsible for the jumps was saying bad and funny words in Portuguese to me trying to keep me from getting to nervous before the jump. If you do not have your own transport we can organise a shuttle for you. They started kicking my feet to the edge and saying: “Keep going, keep going.

Usps Hold For Pickup, Brett Lee Bowling Images Hd, London House Prices, Ramon Salazar 24, Gta V City, Verizon Phone Stuck On 3g, Kimberly J Brown Ethnicity, How Fast Can Wolverine Heal Fortnite,

Posted in: Uncategorized

Comments are closed.